Industry 4.0 is the first dematerialized edition for decision makers in the industry of the future. The Online Meeting Platform, developed by Proximum Group, is intended for major players in the creation and manufacture of advanced technologies for production: mechatronics, data security, storage, robotics, AI, connected objects, management, etc.
Given the current circumstances and social distancing measures, many events allowing physical meetings cannot be organized. It is for this reason that Proximum has innovated by transforming these events into digital events thanks to Online Meeting.
Business meetings can be dematerialized using this platform. Indeed, industry decision-makers as well as the community of experts can meet service providers and solutions through encrypted video conferences.
Industry 4.0 will thus bring together, around 1,500 business meetings, 300 professionals to enable them:
– optimize their time and that of their teams;
– meet targeted decision-makers via the search engine’s AI;
– develop their brand image through their participation in eco-responsible events;
– to conquer new markets;
– to attend online conferences to take stock of market developments.
The next Online Meetings, organized by Proximum, will take place:
– May 28 – Tourism;
– June 2 – Minalogic Business Meetings;
– June 4 – Space;
– July 2 – Photonics Online Meetings.